Friday, July 18, 2008

Sharing the Gospel Using the Internet

Yesterday while searching for information on a religious topic, I came across some negative commentary about the leaders of the LDS Church. I felt so bad that these wonderful brethren, some of which I've met personally, were so unfairly and inaccurately represented. I wanted to join the conversation and defend the leaders of my Church that I love and support. This started me thinking about Elder Ballard's recent messages about using the Internet and new media to share the gospel. There was recently an article in the July Ensign by Elder Ballard discussing this. I hope in some small way I'm contributing to the conversation, spreading the gospel and strengthening friends and family through the things I publish to the Internet.

No comments: